Case Study - Automotive Brand (Amazon EU)
- Client’s product was an automotive accessory and selling very well on Amazon.com. Amazon UK and Amazon Germany.
- In comparison, sales were much lower on Amazon France, Italy and Spain,
- Client engaged us to improve performance in these marketplaces.
- We identified the product listings for this product in French, Italian and Spanish had been poorly translated.
- The client also confirmed that no keyword research was carried out in these languages.
- As a result, we decided to address these shortcomings by optimizing the product’s listings in French, Italian and Spanish.
The Solution - Listing Optimization
- This involved detailed keyword research in each language to identify the best keywords to target to drive traffic and sales.
- We also localized the product’s Amazon UK Listings. Localization is a combination of copywriting and translation, which produces sales copy that is tailored to the local market you are targeting. This was done to improve conversion.
- In each language, the client received a product title, bullets, product description, search terms and a list of PPC terms to target.
- This work took 1 week to complete and the client then updated their listings on Amazon with the new and optimized content.
|Marketplace||Units sold per day BEFORE||Units sold per day AFTER|
The new and improved listings had a dramatic uplift in performance, with 48 more units being sold per day across these 3 marketplaces.
This translated to a major uplift in monthly revenue, with an increase of over €25,000 across the 3 marketplaces. The largest growth was in Amazon Italy, with sales increasing by almost €12,000 per month.
Interested to work with us?
Learn more about our services:
Disclaimer: While we have a very good track record, sales and ranking on Amazon depends on many factors, including product quality, images, competition and pricing - so, we can't guarantee specific traffic, conversion or sales. What we can guarantee is the great effort and expertise we put forth for each project.